Table of Contents
Eve is Dante's half sister and Adam's girlfriend. She is a member of TSO. As such, after the failed attempt on Adam's life, Eve became hunted by the Hitman working for STV, and narrowly escaped an assassination attempts. She seems to have a passion for books and has communicated with the players on a number of puzzles.
13 February 2009: Blog Comment
The first appearance of Eve is in the form of a comment on Adam's Blog, revealing Eve is connected to Dante and Adam. The comment includes a link leading to the discovery of Dante's MySpace account. She says she can't get in touch with him.
14 February 2009: Various information
Eve sends the following email to the players, leading to the All Astir Puzzle:
I have found something.
A window has appeared.
But, there's some glass for you to crack before you can enter:
All Astir The Pulpit.A Bosom Friend The Sermon.Loomings.Loomings Going Aboard
Be informed that there is a second part to this puzzle.
I will send you the second riddle when you're ready for it.
The second part of the All Astir Puzzle comes in another email:
As promised, here's the second part of the puzzle.
Upon solving this, you will gain access to E.Y.E.'s diary.
When you're there, make sure you pay attention to detail.
19 February 2009: Reposting
20 February 2009: Failed attempt on Adam's life
- STV has hired a Hitman to eliminate Adam (see the 2nd STV Puzzle); the 'Attention All Troops' email on this date indicates the attempt is imminent;
- Eve leaves a comment on Adam's Blog warning him to seek safety;
- Adam leaves a reply comment indicating he is safe, and confirming Eve is a member of TSO.
28 February 2009: 'Adam Without Eve' link
- A new link is added to EYE's Home Page: 'Adam without Eve', leading to the Crack The Safe Puzzle.
- Adam (2012) publishes on his Blog a newspaper article dated May 1, 2009 describing the assassination of a woman in Times Square on the previous day. The date (April 30, 2009) coincides with the date when The Hitman is supposed to kill Eve.
05 March 2009: Foreshadowing
The solution to the Another Message from the Future puzzle indicates that
the mole will betray Eve
Adam has found something.
He is in shock.
Do you know what he discovered?
- A passage in Adam (2012)'s Diary indicates that in his timeline, Eve died
08 March 2009: MySpace Update
A new connection can be found at E.Y.E.'s location.
Are you a connoisseur?
- In an email to Olorin Eve confirmed that her avatar (on MySpace) was in fact produced by Dante; see Speculations regarding the avatars.
[…] The avatar was indeed edited by Dante. He is really into that stuff. […]
08 April 2009: Adam (2012) Chat
Adam 92012) tells the players during their chat that Eve is hidden in New York (at least she was, at this date, in his timeline); unfortunately, he cannot contact her. He also shares that saving Eve in our timeline would not change his timeline
Messages by EYE on Twitter lead to the discovery of Eve's Twitter account, with the following message:
10:34 PM Apr 10th from web
@TSO2009 EM reporting for duty! Although I'm not with you guys I will continue to fight!
- As the players solved the Validate Your Answer Puzzle, Eve sends an update via Twitter:
10:13 PM Apr 15th from web
@TSO2009 : have they betrayed me? Have they sent my address to the hitman? It seems I have nowhere else to go. I can only pray now.