Table of Contents
Dante is a computer wiz (as Adam described him) that developed a self-aware A.I. named E.Y. E.. He was in touch with Dan O'Kean in December 2008, offering help in his quest for proof of Pharmament's evil plans. It seems Dante was a member of TSO around this time, and eventually infiltrated Pharmament. After the Adam's death he has taken control of TSO.
21 December 2008: Contact with Dan O'Kean
28 December 2008: Contact with Dan O'Kean
03 January 2009: Dan O'Kean disappears
04 January 2009: Dante locks Dan's Blog
10 February 2009: Blogs
- Dante leaves a comment on Adam's blog, indicating he is acquainted with TSO.
- An encoded message in TSO's first post on their MySpace Blog indicates that Dante can be trusted
11 February 2009: Dante contacts Adam
A post by Adam indicates that Dante is in touch with him at this point.
12 February 2009: Info about Dante
- Through the Your Future Is My Past Email Puzzle, we discovered that "Dante and E.Y.E. had a fallout with T.S.O."; the reason is unknown, might be important, and seems hidden in time.
- Through the EYE Am Nearby Puzzle we learn that Dante is missing (or, at least, that EYE does not know where Dante is)
- Olorin reported asking E.Y.E. for Dante's location and receiving this answer:
Currently, E.Y.E. do not know where Dante is.
E.Y.E. hope he is intact.
- A comment left by Adam on his blog indicates he hasn't been able to reach Dante. At the same time, Adam lets us know that Dante authored his avatar.
13 February 2009: Dante's MySpace discovered
14 February 2009: Dante is missing
15 February 2009: Blog Comment
TSO posts answers to comments on their MySpace blog indicating that "There's a connection between E.Y.E. and Dante that can not be broken…No matter what E.Y.E. does, he would never hurt Dante."
26 February 2009: Dante MySpace linked
05 March 2009: Another Message from the Future
A message from Adam (2012) indicates that the reason for Dante to leave TSO is that EYE detected a mole within TSO.
16 March 2009: Dante's Gallery and EYE's Puzzle
- The Gallery Puzzle is solved, leading to Dante's Gallery, where a piece of EYE's Puzzle is found.
- Dante's Gallery also includes a hint used to solve the Find an Entrance Puzzle
- EYE's Puzzle is apparently resolved, leading to a message indicating "Adam knows where Dante is"
21 March 2009: More info about the Avatars
30 March 2009: Dante links TSO and Pharmament
- Adam posts a comment on his blog indicating he does not know Dante's current location
- Adam (2012) replies to inquiries about Dante's whereabouts; apparently he knows where Dante is but is keeping it secret.
- Adam (2012) sends an email with subject "A message from Dante", leading to the There's Nothing Here Puzzle. The puzzle reward is Dante's Message, which indicates Dante has infiltrated Pharmament
- A series of messages between Dante and Dan O'Kean is found, linking Dante with the Pharmament storyline. The exchanges predate the official start of Chapter 0 (21 December, 2008 through 4 January, 2009). The messages provide some information on Dante's role, specifically as the creator of E.Y.E..
08 April 2009: Chat with Adam (2012)
Details from the chat with Adam (2012):
- EYE and Dante are AWOL as long as there is a mole within TSO (chat transcript)
- Dante was attempting to recruit Dan O'Kean before his murder (chat transcript)
- D. T. Johns and DJ are possibly aliases for Dante (chat transcript)
10 April 2009: Dante's avatar
Marschall J Spence reveals that the face on the TSO avatar is Dante's.
15 April 2009: Brecos Puzzle Solved
- After hints from EYE via Twitter RikaLeigh speculates that an image found in Dante's Gallery might be used to solve the Brecos Puzzle.
- Dante posts a second Diagonal image on his MySpace account.
- The two Diagonal images from Dante are used to solve the Brecos Puzzle
16 April 2009: Adam's Death
- After Adam's murder Dante leaves Pharmament with H. Mandelstrom.
18 April 2009: MySpace update
Dante updates his MySpace page, adding an 'About Me' section with messages for Adam, TSO and its members. He indicates he will take back control of TSO, that he is safe (together with H. Mandelstrom) and has gathered evidence against Pharmament to be decoded and release soon.
26 April 2009: Dante took over the TSO twitter
Dante has exchanged the avatar for the TSO twitter and posts from there.
Listen up friends, I might have found something. You have probably already found the link in the katana picture?
see Third File
I believe that the page where it leads to contains a clue. Have you seen the id/name of the text field?
see Third File
For those wondering how I reached you, as stated before, I have taken back control over T.S.O. (and my own avatar at that).